Experienced General Foreman
Mountain Tree Service, Inc. is a family owned business with over 30 years of experience located in Somers, CT. We are seeking an experienced general foreman to join our expanding team. We provide a full span of professional tree care services for residential, commercial, and municipal customers throughout Connecticut and Western Massachusetts.
- 3+ yrs experience in the tree care industry
- Must be able to perform all facets of tree care work safely and efficiently
- Must possess a Class B CDL or have the ability to obtain one within 3 months
- Certified Arborist & CTSP a plus
- Ability to communicate with clients, crew members, and business owner
- Team Leader responsible for delegation of tasks
- Organized, Reliable, and Punctual
- Responsible for performing jobs at the direction of company owner
- Oversight of job and supervision of daily activities of tree care crew
- Review scope of work, equipment requirements, and potential safety issues before beginning work
- Brief crew on expectations and assess appropriate assignment of job duties amongst crew members
- Ensure that all crew members are equipped with appropriate equipment and that safety procedures are followed
- Must be proficient in performing duties of subordinate positions
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with industry and company standards
- Responsible for leading safety trainings in accordance with ANSI & OSHA standards
- Ensure safe operation of all equipment
- Full-time position with competitive benefits package
- Compensation commensurate with experience (Anticipated to exceed $23 per hour)
- Health and retirement benefits available
Please send your resume to Office@mountaintreeservice.us or stop in to our office at 21 Egypt Road Somers, CT 06071 Monday-Friday between 10:30 and 2:30 to fill out an application.
Our application may also be downloaded and printed here: MTS Application.